The NIMC Verification Service (NVS) is a platform developed to enable verification of identities of persons enrolled in the National Identity Database. The NVS exposes a SOAP based web service which can be integrated into client applications.
- Access is FREE
- Multi-level access to the data with Level 1 exposing the least and Level 5 displaying all data fields
- Verification using the National Identification Number (NIN)
- Verification using NIN with Fingerprint
- Verification using Demographic Data
- Identity search using Fingerprint
- Identity search using Demographic Data
- Secure access through a VPN
Get Access to the Developers’ Sandbox:
- Make your National Identification Number (NIN) available for verification. If you have not registered for your NIN, click here >>
- Fill online API request form below
- Download the API Documentation (PDF) here >>
** Once your request is approved, you will get your Username and Password emailed to you.
To get access to the NVS, kindly fill and submit the form below: